Monday, July 10, 2017

A day dedicated to Lok Sewa Aayog Application


One fine summer day ☀️, two young ladies in their twenties πŸ‘―out of a blue decide to apply for the renounced government job application well known as Lok Sewa Aayog or Public Service Commission in their country πŸ‡³πŸ‡΅. They had their checklist ☑️☑️ for the documents that they would need and so one by one they checked off the list and went to the office location all set to give in their application. 

On their way to the office πŸšŽπŸš•

Abby: Phew! I am glad we finally decided to go and submit our forms for the application process. I had been meaning to do this but would always have second thoughts about it so it would just be a pending thing in my to do list if you had not joined me today. (Aaahaa 🎢🎢sarkari jagir khana paiiyela jasto cha!🎼🎼)

Lali: I had the same thought on the back of my mind too, so Yay to our decision.πŸ‘πŸ€

They had never been to the location before so they had to wander around for some time before they entered the gate of the office. 

Lali: Oh, Gosh! There seems to be a long queue to make payment for the application submission. Let's hurry.....πŸ‘£πŸ‘£

Both of them rush to the end of the queue and got to know that there were so many people because it was the last day for the application submission. They waited patiently until πŸ‘€ their turn finally came and they were able to make the payment.

Abby: Finally! Now we can finalize the submission package and get in the form submission queue. πŸ€žπŸ‘

They were mid way in preparation of their packages when they realized the submission queue tripled in size πŸ‘₯πŸ‘₯πŸ‘₯ and it clicked to them that if they do not get in line now, they would not be able to submit it that day. Abby told Lali to get in the line and volunteered to take care of the packages. 

Time was passing by πŸ•“πŸ•ŸπŸ•–, the line was not moving fast enough, Abby joined Lali in the queue, both of them started to get nervous seeing all the crowd 😨😱. Somehow both of them were thinking the same thing....(What did I get myself into?! I should have researched further before coming here πŸ™ˆ). They just stood in the line until Lali broke the silence

Lali: Abby, do you think we should head back without submitting the application?πŸ˜‡

Abby: OMG! I was also thinking the same..... I don't know why, but the crowd is making me feel so uneasy. I had never imagined there would be so many people.

Although both of the girls said it out loud, they knew there was no easy way out of this since they had already made the payment πŸš«πŸ’―❌. Both of them were shy and scared they might lose the money if they just head back. As the saying "Necessity is the mother of invention", Abby quickly thought of something (Sell it! Sell it! Sell it!.. this statement was running all over her mind)

Abby: Shall I go sell my payment receipt?

Lali's eyes lit up πŸ˜† and she said: Do you think you will be able to do it?

With a nervous heart and determination in her mind Abby said YES! I can try. She went towards the payment booth. Lucky for her, the payment window was closed for the day πŸ”šπŸ›‘yet there were people coming through the gate hoping they could submit their form. All scared she slowly approached a lady.

Abby: Would you like to purchase my receipt?

Lady: What!!! Would you really sell it to me? How much are you selling it for?πŸ™†

Abby: Yes, OF COURSE.... the exact amount that is written on the receipt!

The lady handed her the amount as quickly as she could and she went happily towards the other queue. 😎

Abby was so proud of herself and her ability to sell off the receipt. She went to Lali 

Abby: Laliiiiii... I sold it! I sold it.... I think I am good at this. Do you want me to sell yours as well?

Lali: (thinking hard..., oo Nooooo, I want to submit but I don't want to submit as well, what should I do?????? 
🎼🎼Udayoooo sapana sabai manchey ko taati le 🎼🎼
With some hesitation she said, Yes Please!😐

Abby was pumped up since she was able to get her own refunds. She wanted to get the refund for her dear friend so without any hesitation she approached a guy near the gate. πŸ’ͺπŸ’

Abby: Do you need a receipt for submission?

Guy: Yes, I do. Are you a broker? 🀷‍♂️

Abby: No, I am not. I have a receipt which I can sell it off to you if you are interested! (He seems interested, oo gosh, i am kind of good at it.... Lali will be so proud of me πŸ’ƒ)

Guy: How much do you want for it? ❓πŸ’΅

Abby: The exact amount which is mentioned in the receipt.πŸ‘Ό

Guy: Wow! Sure.

Abby went to Lali, gave her the money and said Phew! let's go back home now. Both the girls were happily walking out of the office building relieved that they didn't lose the money. However, in the back of her mind, Abby was still thinking (why did both the lady and the guy ask me how much would I sell the receipt for??! ⚡️⚡️)  Slowly while walking towards the gate, Abby found the answer to her question..... she could have easily sold the receipt for a much higher price than what she sold them for. There were brokers who took more than 50% profit πŸ€‘πŸ€‘while selling the paid receipts to desperate applicants 😎😎... When they realized this both the girls looked at each other and laughed out loud and started to talk about how adventurous the normal day turned out to be!!!

Lesson of the DAY .....
#1 - Do not do anything half hearted πŸ’”
#2 - If you have an opportunity to sell something, don't forget to make some profit for the time and effort πŸ’ΈπŸ’°
#3 - Always be with a friend who is as crazy as you are, says yes for every risks with or without rewards, and last but not the least; does not hesitate to have fun anywhere anytime!!!πŸ‘­πŸ€¦‍♀️πŸ™…πŸ»

No comments:

Post a Comment